Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tender of Resignation

Khirul Nizam Bin Ishak
No. 84, Jalan PUJ 7/14, Taman Puncak Jalil,
Bandar Putra Permai,43300 Seri Kembangan,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Mobile : 012 – 3373405

Principal,
Ariffin Architect
56c, Jalan Mamanda 9,
Ampang Point, 68000 Ampang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Date : 10th July 2008

Dear Sir,

Re : Tender of Resignation

Referring to the above matter, I would like to tender my resignation as a Technical Assistant from Ariffin Architect effective immediately. As required by the procedure, I’m serving 1(one) month written notice from 10th July 2008 until 10th August 2008.

I would like to extend my appreciation and gratitude to you and the firm for the precious experience and knowledge that I have gained during my course of employment. I also wish all the very best for the practice in the future.

Thank You.

Yours faithfully,


....................................
Khirul Nizam Bin Ishak

Cc: Ar. Afandi Saini
Raja Jaafar Raja Ismail


akhirnyer berakhir juga perkhidmatan aku di ARIFFIN ARCHITECT selama 8 tahun lebih..8.8.08 lastday aku kat office nie...15.08.08 aku akan start memulakan kerja di office baru......hehehee seram pun ade...

No comments: